DATES: April 7-14th
Daily ground badges
VIP Hospitality House Access
Private Jet Transportation Available
Once in a Lifetime “Bucket List” Experience
Badges w/ or w/o hospitality available!
your Concierge Green Jacket Masters Experience!!! – Limited Quantity!!
- With your own VIP golf professional host!
- This incredible Masters Experience is a customized Masters Experience:
- Arrive for two nights and two days on Wednesday morning, April 10th & departing on Friday, April 12th, 2013.
- Upscale accommodations in a private home with King or Queen bedroom and private bath.
- Your host home will be fully stocked with essentials, snack items, beer & wine, etc.
- Private chef inspired meals each evening with an open bar reception at the host home to meet other guests and hear stories from your VIP golf pro host.
- A hostess will be on staff each morning to serve you coffee and a light breakfast and return in the evening to assist with dinner preparation.
- Hosted transportation by your VIP golf pro with Augusta National hospitality & lunch each day.
- One ticket for the televised Par Three event on Wednesday, April 10.
- One Master’s series badge for the opening round on Thursday, & Friday April 11th & 12th, 2013.
- One golf pro signed Masters 2013 pin flag.
- A Meet & Greet opportunity with a legendary celebrity golf professional.
- Early morning Masters chair placement by the VIP golf pro and team.
- Enjoy the beautiful Amen Corner walk & a private breakfast hosted by your VIP golf professional.
- Golf arranged by your host at Champions Retreat, Sage Valley and/or Augusta CC
Augusta National Golf Club was founded by Bobby Jones, the legendary amateur champion, and Clifford Roberts, an astute investment banker in New York. Jones helped design the golf course, working alongside the esteemed British architect Dr. Alister Mackenzie. Jones’s popularity within the game helped attract golf’s biggest stars to the Masters, beginning with the inaugural event in 1934. Roberts oversaw innumerable details of the Tournament. He tirelessly sought to refine the Masters experience for the patrons and competitors and the wider world of golf.
The Masters Tournament, which is commonly referred to as The Masters or The US Masters (outside the United States), is one of four major championships in men’s professional golf and the first of the four to be played each year. The final round of the Masters is always scheduled for the second Sunday in April. Unlike the other major championships, the Masters is held every year at the same location, Augusta National Golf Club, a private golf club in the city of Augusta, Georgia, USA. The Masters was started by Clifford Roberts and Bobby Jones, who designed Augusta National with legendary course architect Alister MacKenzie.
Hospitality provided by Club Magnolia.
Club Magnolia Amenities:
- An 80 foot sweeping deck
- Seven full service premium bars
- Twenty flat screen televisions
- Two gourmet grills (patio grill and traditional Southern grill)
- A full service buffet (breakfast, lunch, evening hors d’oeuvres and Sunday brunch)
- Three hole putting course with pro-shop
- International and Sweetwater Craft Beer Garden
- A stand alone pasta station
- Food-to-order service for special dietary needs
- On-site masseuse (Thursday-Sunday)
- Post tournament cocktail party
- Häagen-Dazs dessert bar
- Business services including Wi-Fi and courtesy laptops
- Private rooms & reserved tables available
- Valet parking
- On-site concierge
- Cigar Terrace (Thursday-Sunday)
- Complimentary gate shuttle service
- Live entertainment on the Par Tee stage (Thursday – Sunday, weather permitting)
- Daily storage of personal items
- Accommodation assistance
- 24-hour security
- Club photographer
- Daily newspaper and pairing sheets
Topic: Sports Tickets